Monday 24 February 2020

OOPS I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THIS

Each month I try and take part in a card swap, we are given a theme and then we decided how many people we will make cards for and swap, I always choose three, they all get the same card but for some reason I settled on three.

The theme this month was a Colour Combo, we had to make a card using Pool Party, Merry Merlot, Blackberry Bliss not one of my favs but I was committed so had a go.


The stamp set I used was the Floral Essence, another one of my favourites but I really wanted to used my new Coastal Weave Embossing Folder from the New Mini Catalogue, I love it.


It's an embossing folder that can be used for so many projects, love it.

As I wasn't too sure about the colour combo I actually made the card again changing the colour scheme. this time using Cajun Craze and Calypso Coral.



Which do you prefer?

Product List

Our Stamping Around the World Tutorial Bundle  for FEBRUARY, 2020 is available, it comes in PDF form and  you have two ways of getting hold of it.  It is free if you place an order at my online store or you can purchase it direct from me for $20. Click HERE  to contact me for more information.

Here's a sneak peek. 




If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form  and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.


Please use this code with orders under $250.



Take care, talk soon

Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...