Saturday 8 February 2020

STAMP 'N HOP FEBRUARY 2020 BLOG HOP







Welcome to our February Blog Hop. We are a worldwide group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who blog together monthly. Each month hasa theme and the only requirement is that we use current SU! products.

This months theme is Colouring. Not something I have ever been very good at, keeping inside the lines is a huge challenge.

Obviously there are many ways to colour using Stampin' Up! products but my favourite is the blends, especially the Colour Lifter, not only does it help correct my mistakes but it also can give extra dimension to the image giving a highlight.

My card today uses the Little Ladybug Stamp Set, this is an exclusive free set available only through the Sale-A-Bration period for hosts.

I used Mango Melody cardstock, a little bright for me normally but I toned it down with a small black border.





Thank you for stopping by, I will now hand you over to Vicky, just click the arrow below to get inspired.


ROLL CALL

  1. Mo Rootes (UK)
  2. Narelle Fasulo (Australia)
  3. Gez Carpenter (UK)
  4. Sandra Herzog (AT)
  5. Sharon Dalton (AUST)
  6. Kristie Wilson (USA)
  7. Jill Chapman (UK)
  8. Angela Köber (GER)
  9. Jo Blackman (UK)
  10. Melinda Whittington (Australia)
  11. Sue Allen (Australia)
  12. Vicky Wright - Australia
If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form  and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Product List

Take care, talk soon

Sue x






9 comments:

  1. Fabulous Sue! Your colouring was great today! Blends are my favourites too. Whoo Hoo! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sue. The blends are my favourite colouring tool. They are so quick and easy, and portable too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Your flower is perfectly colored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sue. Your colouring is fantastic & loving the simple layout of your card. Thanks for joining us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Lady Bug card... Blends make us look like professionals...Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and beautiful colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a bright, sunny card Sue, love the vibrant colours x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, great colouring, I struggle to use the blends but you have cracked it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, I love these Lady Birds! SOOOO CUTE! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...