Tuesday 25 February 2020

KYLIE BERTUCCI'S INTERNATIONAL BLOG HIGHLIGHTS WINNERS HOP FEBRUARY, 2020

Thank you for stopping by my blog today, it's a thrill to be part of this month's International Highlights Winners Blog Hop which is hosted by Kylie Bertucci.

A huge thank you to everyone who voted for me earlier in the month in the International Blog Highlights.

As always the theme of this Blog Hop is Thanks. No matter how hard life can be there is always something to be thankful for.

I love simply, and this card is very simple, I used the Timeless Tulips Stamp Set and did a little Paper Toling.

Paper tole art is a paper craft which involves cutting, shaping, sculpturing and gluing cutouts obtained from identical prints, and building these components up.






I will be creating a tutorial for this project in PDF form and if you would like a copy please email me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.

Again, thank you for stopping by please continue the hop by clicking on the name below mine (I'm Sue Allen) and see what beautiful designs these talented artists have come up with.



If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.


Take care, talk soon



Sue x



Product List

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...