Tuesday 4 February 2020

KYLIE'S INTERNATIONAL BLOG HIGHLIGHTS FEBRUARY, 2020


Welcome to this months International Blog Highlights 

The ongoing theme is Thank You and you will be able to vote for your 5 favourites by clicking the button



A Thank You card maybe for something someone has done but, it can also be the fact of who they are and that's my card today. The sentiment I used was "All days are beautiful that begin with you" show how thankful I am to have this person in my life.


For this card I used the Floral Essence Stamp Set from the Annual Catalogue, it has to be one of my favourites. If you would like a Tutorial in PDF form for this card please email me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.



I hope you like this card and if you do I would love you to vote for me. When you click the button below, the gallery will pop up, then please click on the little heart on the right handside of my photo. The heart will turn red to register the you vote. You can vote for upto 5 cards. A huge thank you for taking your time to do this.


If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form  and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Talk soon, take care


Sue x



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sue! Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...