Tuesday 8 January 2019

OVER EXCITED, MY FIRST BLOG HOP EVER

Another milestone for me, my first ever Blog Hop, well it will be if I have set it up correctly, I apologise to Kylie and the others now in case I haven't.

Having left this to the last minute, I am using an old faithful card that I have made several times. very simple, very quick.

Most people will be concentrating on the new Occasions Catalogue or Sale-A-Brations but I've gone to the Annual Catalogue and one of my favourite Stampsets Flourishing Phrases and the Flourish Thinlets 





This is a Stampset that I have used for Birthday cards, Sympathy cards and Note cards, no matter what colour combination is used it seems to work and everyone who has received it has loved it. 

I did case the design but unfortunately I can't remember the name of the lady who posted it on Pinterest, so my apologies and thanks if you see this blog.

Measurement for card

Card Base:Pear Pizzazz  5¾ x 8¼ scored at 4⅛ (inches) - 14.5 x 21 scored at 10.5 (cm)

Layer Whisper White  5½ x 3⅞ (inches) - 14 x 9.5 (cm)

Inside for Sentiment: Whisper White  5½ x 3⅞ (inches) - 14 x 9.5 (cm)

Product List

Ok, now lets see if I can get into this hop, I am really looking forward to see what the others are doing, you can have a look too if you click on the next link.

Cheers

Sue 


1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you Sue! Well done on your first blog post and taking part in my international highlights this month. Woo Hoo!! Look forward to seeing you take part in my highlights again next month. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...