Thursday 24 January 2019

WHAT DO WE DO WITH THOSE SCRAPS

Whether you sew, knit, papercraft, no matter what type of crafter you are, you will always have mountains of scraps and it does get tempting sometime to just have a huge clear out and get rid of them, what a waste.

So, one of my "to do" things this year is to try and use up as many scraps and I can, so today I popped together this note card, luckily I have enough odd bits of the same DSP but it would work just as well, really scrappy with various papers



FOR A TUTORIAL ON THIS CARD CLICK HERE

Quick and easy, hope you like it.

Cheers

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...