Saturday 5 January 2019

WHERE AM I GOING?


Where am I going? I don’t know, I’m feeling very flat at the moment. I’ve done some what I call obligatory posts (Sale-A-Bration) but I just don’t feel motivated.
I have wanted a blog for a very long time, I’ve tried a few over the years but have either come to a grinding stop or the last one just disappeared of the face of wherever stuff goes in cyberspace.

What to do to get motivation back??????????????? Something to work on over the weekend. It’s quite hot here at the moment so I wont be going outside the door, thinking time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...