Monday 7 January 2019

SILLY ME

Something I meant to add to a previous post when I mention the January, 2019 Tutorials, this is where  myself & nine other demonstrators from various parts of the world have put together a bundle of tutorials, I overlooked letting you know who these demonstrators are.






The bundle is available  free with an order of of $78.00 and over before taxes and shipping. 

These designs are exclusive and only available for the month of January, 2019, they will be forwarded in PDF form.


The bundle can also be purchased at a cost of $28, please email me for more information on sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.

So please don't miss out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...