Friday 18 January 2019

STAMPING AROUND THE WORLD BLOG HOP



Well I messed up posting in my first Blog Hop, thank you to Kylie Bertucci, for fixing it for me, now for another try with another group, before I go any further, a huge thank you to Stefanie Pletscher for helping me find my way with this.


Image may contain: 10 people, people smiling, text

As you know myself and  nine other demonstrators from various parts of the world have put together a bundle of tutorials which you can receive for free with an order of of $78.00 and over before taxes and shipping (see link to my shop) or purchased for $28

Image may contain: text

These designs are exclusive and only available for the month of January, 2019, they will be forwarded in PDF form.

As a group we have decided to have our very first Blog Hop together, hopefully I can get  my bit to work..

I've used two of my favourite things, Night of Navy Cardstock and Beautiful You Stamp Set, both are so versatile and beautiful. 



This is a very quick and simple fun fold card, which I hope you like.

I know at this time of year most people will be concentrating on the new Occasions Catalogue and all the beautiful new products but we shouldn't be forgetting the Annual Catalogue  also remember that whichever calalogue you order product from between now and the 31st March, 2019 for every $90 you spend (before tax and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. There are two levels of product:


  • If you spend $90, you get one free level 1 product.
  • If you spend $180, you get one free level 2 product, OR, you can choose two level 1 items
Thank you for checking in, now it's time to see what these other wonderful demonstrators have come up with, Enjoy xxx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. It makes me to use this stampset more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like monochromatic cards, especially if they feature one of my favourite sets! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fun fold for your card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love a card thats a bit different, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!! I love the fun fold on this card!! You did fantastic designing this lovely card! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Sue. I love this stamp set. I must get it out again. Thanks for sharing and joining in. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...