Wednesday 11 December 2019

COLOUR COMBO BLOG HOP DECEMBER 2019



Hi and welcome to my blog for the last Colour Combo Blog Hop for the year.

Love this months colours, Petal Pink, Early Espresso and Merry Merlot,  but unfortunately I don't have Petal Pink ink at the moment, so what to do? Cardstock what else?

Using the Layering Oval Dies I was able to show more of the cardstock than just ordinary layering.




Having a window, gives a little more depth





Details of products used are below, thank you so much for stopping by, grab a coffee and please continue through  the Blog Hop and see how everyone has dealt with this challenge.

You are currently with me - Sue Allen,  you can either click the next button to head over to the next project or see the list below to see who is next in the hop.



  1. Elisabeth Pirolt - Little Lizzy’s Crafts (AT)
  2. Sue McDonald -(UK)
  3. Caroline Peck - Sparkle And Stamp (USA)
  4. Nicole Mahler (US) sugarandscraps.com
  5. Rebecca- Jo Unwin- (AU)
  6. Tanja Klingler-Selinger (AUT) -
  7. Tricia Butts (US)
  8. Amanda Farlinger (Canada)
  9. Sue Allen (Australia)
  10. Sandra Roberts (UK)


If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Take care, talk soon

Sue x

Product List

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...