Friday 27 December 2019

KYLIE BERTUCCI'S INTERNATIONAL BLOG HIGHLIGHTS WINNERS HOP





Thank you for stopping by my blog today, I am so excited to be part of this month's International Highlights Winners Blog Hop which is hosted by Kylie Bertucci.

I can't believe that I finished in the top ten of Decembers International Highlights Blog Hop, which enable me to take part today. A huge thank you to everyone who voted for me.

Time factor is a huge thing for most of us, one of the many things I love in the new Mini Catalogue is the beautiful Designer Series Paper, so many are able to be used as the main feature of a card, this suits me so well to put something together quickly.

The theme of this Blog Hop is Encouragement so I have put together a Thank You card, I think it is so important to let people know you are grateful either for something they have done or for just being themselves.

For this card, I used the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper, apart from the fact the Poppy has a huge significance for me, the paper is just beautiful and can be used as the focal point for so many occasions, as no doubt you will see in my future blogs 



This is such a simple card, I hope you like it.

Again, thank you for stopping by and for voting for my Floral Essence card in the earlier Hop.

Please continue the hop by clicking on the name below mine (I'm Sue Allen) and see what beautiful designs these talented artists have come up with 



If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Take care, talk soon


Sue x



Product List

1 comment:

  1. Simple is great Sue! The less is more approach :) I'm sure it will lift someone's spirits. Congrats on making it to the top ten blog hop this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...