Thursday 19 December 2019

STAMPIN' DREAMS BLOG HOP DECEMBER , 2019



Welcome to the monthly Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop., the last one for 2019.This month's theme is SAB/Occasions Catalogue Sneak Peek.

Possibly by now many of you will have received a copy of the new Mini Catalogue which goes live 3rd January, 2020. I have to say it is absolutely beautiful with something for every level of stamper.

For this Blog I chose the Forever Blossoms Stamp Set, I wanted to keep it simple but stepping it up just a tad. This is a gorgeous delicate set which can be used for Weddings, encouragement/comfort etc.





As I said, I kept it simple, I used Gray Granite to stamp the image and coloured with Petal Pink and Granny Apple Green blends.

Thank you for stopping by, to whet your appetite for the new Mini Catalogue, please continue through the hop and see some beautiful projects.





If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Take care, talk soon


Sue x




Product List

6 comments:

  1. What a soft and pretty card! You've really showcased those products well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Sue. Love your color choices. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, Sue! Makes me so ready for Spring on this cold winter's day. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...