Sunday 1 December 2019

KEEPING IT SIMPLE

Nothing in life needs to be over complicated, including making a card.

in 2018, Stampin' Up! came up with the concept of "Simple Stamping" basically this was, that with only cardstock, a stamp set and some ink you could make a beautiful card. This would be great for the new stamper but also for the avid stamper who could juzz it up a bit. Well this card is somewhere in between.



I added a punch to highlight the sentiment, I've used the gorgeous Pretty Peacock Ink, the feather stamp comes from the Hugs from Shelli, Paper Pumpkin Kit that was available earlier in the year.

The simplicity of this style of design can be used to make any type of card, Birthday, Get well, Sympathy.

If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Take care, Talk soon


Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...