Saturday 30 November 2019

THEY ARE STARTING TO ARRIVE

Even if I didn't already know I was way behind making my Christmas cards, I would today because we have started to receive some, even Max our dog got one in the mail yesterday.

I like quick and easy at the best of time, but with only a few weeks to go, I need super quick and easy, I need to make about 160, crazy.

Like most crafters I scower Pinterest, I came across this lovely card by Liz Yuille, a UK Demonstrator, very quick, very simple, a stamp set I love but colours I would never think to put together, especially for Christmas, Real Red and Early Espresso. I just love it. Thank you Liz.

The Wise Men from Afar, sadly is retired but it is one I will keep and use year after year, though I don't think I would have stamped it in Early Espresso, how great does it look?.





This is one card you can make multiples of very quickly. 

If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Talk soon, take care


Sue x




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...