Wednesday 13 November 2019

COLOUR COMBO BLOG HOP NOVEMBER, 2019




Hi and welcome to my blog, today I'm joining the Colour Combo Blog Hop and to say its a challenge is an understatement.

This month's colours are Sahara Sand, Pineapple Punch and Highland Heather, not my most favourite colours but that's the challenge.

I decided to case a card I actually made and blogged earlier this week.

Like all my cards it's very simple and quick,



The Floral Essence stamp set is adorable, I have used it so many times for so many different occasions, the sentiments are gorgeous, the one I used is With friendly thoughts and best wishes today and every day, how sweet.

Details of products used are below, thank you so much for stopping by, grab a coffee and please continue through  the Blog Hop and see how everyone has dealt with this challenge.

You are currently with me - Sue Allen,  you can either click the next button to head over to the next project or see the list below to see who is next in the hop.



  1. Elisabeth Pirolt - Little Lizzy’s Crafts (AT)
  2. Sue McDonald (UK)
  3. Caroline Peck - Sparkle And Stamp (USA)
  4. Tanja Klingler-Selinger (AT)
  5. Tricia Butts (US)
  6. Angélique Nederpel - de Stempelkeuken (NL)
  7. Katie Johnson (US)
  8. Birgit Heßdörfer
  9. Sue Allen- Australia
  10. Rebecca-Jo Unwin- Australia
  11. Pia Gerhardt - Scraproomboom (DE)

Please subscribe to my Newsletter by adding your email address to the subscription box on the right-hand side and then you will  receive a free tutorial.

Here's  sneak peak of our November, Stamping Around the World Tutorial Bundle this is free with any purchase from our online stores, or can be puchased for A$20, please email me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com for more information or to order.



Take care, talk soon

Sue x
Product List






2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...