Wednesday 27 November 2019

SO WHO WANTS A SNEAK PEEK?

OK I have shown you the cover of the new catalogue (I can't show you what is inside until it goes live in January, 2020, but I can show you my pre-pre-order).

I am going to break this up a bit so the post isn't too long.

Not only will the Mini Catalogue go live in January, so will the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue for 2020,  I have a couple of those products  to show you as well.

As always with Sale-A-Bration, for every $90 spent on any Stampin' Up! product between 3rd January, 2020 and 31st March, 2020 (before shipping and handling) you can choose a free Sale-A-Bration product. There are a few options if you spend $180.

One thing I was lacking in my stash was just sentiment sets and there are some gorgeous ones coming up.

From the Mini Catalogue I got these two:




I have papers etc to show you another day.

From Sale-A-Bration, I got these two:





on top of which, because I qualified for Host Rewards I was able to get this out of the Sale-A-Bration catalogue,





Too cute, don't you agree?

These will all be available 3rd January, 2020, however if you can't wait that long, as a demonstrator you will be able to pre-order 3rd December, 2019.

Contact me here, to learn about joining the Stampin' Up! family and receiving 20% discount on all products plus other great advantages, with no obligation to sell.

Take care, talk soon


Sue x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...