Sunday 10 November 2019

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS ..


Christmas is just around the corner, so many card makers are busy getting their cards ready but have you thought that Stampin' Up! produces make great gifts, either for yourself or others.

Christmas is a hard time for a lot of people for various reason, one being: what do I buy? I saw a lovely thing yesterday, if you are a crafter, you make a wish list and give it to your demonstrator, with the contact details of the person you want to buy you a present. Certainly something I had never thought of. It's a total win/win situation, You get what you want, not something just for the sake of being given something, then it gets hidden in the back of a cupboard and then the person giving the gift, husband/family/friend/work colleague (Kris Kringle) don't have the worry of what to get you. Your demonstrator will let them know what you would like.

I thought we'd give it a try, if you live in Australia and would like to take part in this, please completer the form which you can download by clicking on Santa.




and then email it to me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com no later than 2nd December, 2019 and  I will be get in touch with the person/people you have mentioned, then hopefully Santa will bring you exactly what you want.

Also, if you need to buy a present for someone, what a great gift to get someone started off in paper crafting, there are standing alone kits or you could  personalise a starter kit, I will be more than happy to help you.

Don't forget you can receive a  free tutorial  just for signing up for my Newsletter.

Take care, talk soon

Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...