Saturday 23 November 2019

SCRAPPY SCRAP, SCRAP

Also being a patchwork/quilter, we are taught to hang on to our scraps, well it's the same with paper crafting. But I find it more difficult to know what to do with the scraps or even how to store them, please let me know if you have any ideas.

On my list of topics for up-coming blogs I will have a series on how to use scraps from large to small. 

So I thought I would throw one in today.

I'm ashamed to say that when I first got the Pressed Petal Specialty DSP, I didn't like it, so when I first cut into some of the papers I wasn't careful how I cut it, I never thought I would grow to like it, never thought I would want to use every scrap. So I had a few larger pieces in my scrap box.

The Pressed Petal Specialty DSP is really lovely and very versatile, yesterday i needed  a quick Birthday card, most people know my favourite card stock colours are Night of Navy and Crumb Cake, so look what happens when you put both of these together with some of the Pressed Petal Specialty DSP.



Simple and clean. I hope the person receiving it, likes it as much as I do.

Don't forget, if you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Take care, talk soon

Sue x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...