Tuesday 19 November 2019

STILL RECOVERING

I am sure there's a few demonstrators like me still recovering from .....




I mentioned yesterday that apart from getting a copy of the up coming catalogue we get to play with new product and we get spoilt. So how do we get spolit?

Like this ...........................


At registration, everyone receives a bag, this year it was a backpack, the design always relates to a new product, this one is poppies



Inside each backpack was:
  • A new stamp set
  • Lanyard
  • Ribbons 
  • Pens
  • Trading Pins
 Take a look at the stamp on the place mat HINT


Throughout the day were several presentations and demonstrators, playing around with new product we had 4 makes and take, opportunities to win other products 




At the end of the day each table of eight get to share the products used in the make and take.

What we received from Stampin' Up is only part of it, most demonstrators make cards or gifts that they swap with other demonstrators but I'll save those for another day.

So how do you get to be part of these fantastic days?, easy, you become a demonstrator. As I have said before that doesn't mean you have to go out selling as long as you attain the required quarterly amount, you can be a hobby demonstrator which means you are your own customer and everything you buy, you receive a 20% discount.

No contracts, no pressure, if you would like more information drop me a note to sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.

Before I finish, between tomorrow 20th November, until Friday 22nd, Stampin' Up! is having a great Online Extravaganza.


This is a great opportunity to stock up on Cardstock and Ink Pads at great prices. you will find full details right here 




Something not to miss out on.

if you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Take care, talk soon

Sue x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...