Saturday 9 November 2019

STAMP 'N HOP NOVEMBER, 2019 BLOG HOP



Welcome to this month's Blog Hop, another first for me, this is a Sketch Challenge, I've cased many a card but never used a sketch before, believe it or not.

This is the sketch we were given




We all have favourite stamp sets and one of mine is the Over the Moon Cling Stamp Set, it is so cute and can be used for almost every occasion. This time I'm using it for a Christmas card. From the first day I saw it I knew I wanted to make some Christmas cards with it and was so disappointed when the Holiday catalogue came out and there wasn't a Santa Hat Stamp to be seen, but just look at the Night Before Christmas DSP , a bit of fussy cutting and voila.




This is a very simple and quick card to make (my favourite type).

Thank you for stopping by, now sit back and click the arrow to move onto Sandra's blog.


Each month a group for demonstrators from around the wold put together a Tutorial Bundle of 12 design, which is free with a purchase fro our 24 hour online shop, for those who don't order any product the Bundle is still available at a cost of A$20, please email me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com for more information or to order. Here's a  sneak peak of our November, Stamping Around the World Tutorial Bundle. 

Talk soon, take care

Sue x

Product List


9 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Sue. I love it. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Libby and thanks for your help earlier x

      Delete
  2. How cute, and creative Sue. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel, I want you to join this group for next month xx

      Delete
  3. Love your card Sue, so quirky and cheerful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, it may be cute but I love it! So very clever & fun. Thanks for sharing & thanks for joining us this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Christmas Cow! very fun, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love the Christmas lights too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! I love that stinkin' cow! So cute as a Christmas card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...