Friday 29 November 2019

STAYING WITH SCRAPBOOKING

To keep myself accountable I will be posting some scrapbook pages as I go but in the meantime I thought I would just attach this little video to show that even doing pocket page scrapbooking and using bought pocket cards, you can still be artistic and personalise them.

Stampin' Up! have Memories and More Packs and these together with the beautiful Designer Series Papers, there is no limit to what you can do.

Each packs contains:

* 50 total double-sided cards (2 each of 25 designs) in 3" x 4" (7.6 x 10.2 cm)  
   and 4" x 6" (10.2 x 15.2 cm) sizes
* 6  specialty cards
* 4 sticker sheets


All are acid free, lignin free and are great for scrapbooking and cardmaking

Click here to watch the video which showcases the Magnolia Lane Memories and More Card Pack.

If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.





Talk soon, take care, 

Sue x

Some of the products available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...