Wednesday 20 November 2019

MOOOOORRY CHRISTMAS

Every month I take part in a swap group, themes vary but it's a great way to meet other demonstrators, get some great ideas.

Obviously the theme this month was your favourite Christmas Bundle, I hope the people I'm swapping with don't mind but I actually misread it and just did a Christmas card, I'll pop a note in to explain.



I just adore this Over the Moon stamp set and why shouldn't cows celebrate at Christmas, the little hat is fussy cut from the Night Before Christmas DSP, hope they like them. I used a sentiment out of the Christmas Gleaming stamp set 

Don't forget, day is the day to stock up on Card Stock and Inks at great reduced prices, but you only have until Friday to order. click on the picture to go to my 24 hour online store.





If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Take care, talk soon

Sue x
Take care, talk soon


Sue x 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...