Thursday 21 November 2019

MY ONSTAGE SWAPS

Anyone who knows me, knows I leave thing to the last minute, OnStage was on Saturday, I actually started my swaps on Wednesday and I needed over 50, so I cheated and used designs that I have used before and blogged before, so I wont bore you and blog them again but one that I hadn't blogged before is this one.



Another quick and easy but effective card, my favourite colour from the 2019-2021 In Colour Collection is Pretty Peacock, I just love it.

The Daisy Lane Bundle is awesome and can be used in so many ways.

If you would like the instructions for this card please email me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.

Only today and tomorrow left to take advantage of the Online Extravaganza, just click the picture below to go to my online store.



Don't forget you can receive the Stamping Around the World Tutorial Bundle for free with any purchase from my online store.

Here's a sneak peek.



If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Take care, talk soon

Sue x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...