Thursday 14 November 2019

STAMPIN' DREAMS BLOG HOP NOVEMBER, 2019





Welcome to the monthly Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop. This month's theme is Christmas You are currently visiting Sue Allen from Australia. I hope you enjoy my very simple card.























The Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series paper is just gorgeous and can give even the simplest card a lot of WOW.


Using the Layered Oval Dies I cut the window and then popped the punched out Christmas tree up on dimensionals, so simple.

The whole Wrapped in Plaid Suite is just beautiful but I must admit my sentiment came from the Christmas Gleaming Stamp set as I needed something small.

I hope you like this card and don't miss any of the projects on todays' hop, you are currently visiting Sue Allen, please continue through the list and enjoy. 




Here's  sneak peek of our November, Stamping Around the World Tutorial Bundle this is free with any purchase from our online stores, or can be puchased for A$20, please email me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com for more information or to order.


Please subscribe to my Newsletter by adding your email address to the subscription box on the right-hand side and then you will  receive a free tutorial.

Take care, talk soon

Sue x


Product List

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...