Friday 22 November 2019

GOODIES I RECEIVED AT ONSTAGE

Some people are just so talented, the swaps we received from other demonstrators at Onstage were varied, cards, boxes of chocolates, lollies, coffee, I even got a pair of ear-rings made out of some of Stampin' Up! trinkets.

Here's my haul:


CHECK OUT THE EAR-RINGS 




Aren't they gorgeous? lots of great ideas to try.

Take care, talk soon

Sue x

PS: if you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...