Tuesday 26 November 2019

LOOK WHAT I MISSED

Before I start the Christmas cards I thought I'd do a bit of housekeeping and guess what I found, more swaps and gifts from OnStage and they are so lovely I had to let you see them



How cute are these?

I've also received a couple of swaps from a Facebook Group I am in, the theme this month was obviously Christmas, again another couple of cute cards



I don't know about you but after seeing some other cards I have had a change of mind about some of the sets that I said I would never buy.

I've received my pre-order for the new catalogue,  so gorgeous, the official pre-order isn't until the 3rd December, 2019 for demonstrators but those of us who were at OnStage were able to pre-order from a small selection of what will be available. Customers can order from 3rd January, 2020

I'll post photo's tomorrow.

If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Take care, talk soon


Sue x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...