Saturday 16 November 2019

ONE MORE SLEEP TO ONSTAGE

When you are the sort of person who leaves things to the last minute, don't you regret it when you have lots to do?

Tomorrow is OnStage, an event the Stampni' Up! currently has twice a year in April and November, and it coincides with the release of the Annual Catalogue (April) and the Occasions  Catalogue and Sale-a-Brations Catalogue (November)

  
Onstage events are for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators only and are held in various places around the world on the same day. I'm attending the Sydney one which is being held in the International Convention Centre, I haven't been in the new building since it replaced the old Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre, so Iam really looking forward to seeing it.

At Onstage, demonstrators come together to swap projects, ideas, business  tips (if they are running a Stampin' Up! business)  not only will we be getting our hands on the new Occasions  and sale-a-Brations Catalogues, we will be able to pre-order a selection of the new products. We are also spoilt with gifts.  

I meant to have my swaps ready weeks ago but still haven't quite finished but I've gone from this 




to this



So almost there. keep a look out next week, I'll give you some sneak peeks.


Please subscribe to my Newsletter by adding your email address to the subscription box on the right-hand side and I will send you a free tutorial as a thank you.

Take care, talk soon


Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...