Monday 18 November 2019

MISSED A DAYS OOOOPS

I made myself a promise recently to blog every day,  I missed yesterday but I had a great excuse.

I spent the day down in Sydney, what a long day, I left home just after 5.00am and got back after 7.00pm but it was worth every second.

I spent the day with about 600 other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators at the Sydney International Convention Centre at OnStage.

OnStage is a kind of convention, Stampin' Up! hold them twice a year in several parts of the world, it's where demonstrators come together for crafting, inspiration, friendship and lots of fun.

We are given a copy of the  upcoming catalogue, get to play with some of the new products and get very spoilt with gifts.

I'll fill you in more in my next blog but for the time being I'll give you a peek at the of the new Catalogue, cover only, we aren't allowed to show you the inside pages until the Catalogue goes live in January, 2020, but trust me the products are gorgeous.

If you can't wait until January, 2020, by joining Stampin' Up! you are able to pre-order all the products from 1st December, 2019 drop me a note to sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com for more information.



Please subscribe to my Newsletter by adding your email address to the subscription box on the right-hand side and I will send you a free tutorial as a thank you.

Take care, talk soon


Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...