Tuesday 12 November 2019

KYLIE'S DEMONSTRATOR TRAINING PROGRAM MONTHLY TEAM BLOG HOP NOVEMBER, 2019



You maybe are starting here or coming to me from another blog either way, welcome to my blog.

One of the outstanding products in Stampin' Up!'s  Holiday catalogue is the Brightly Gleaning Specialty DSP, the papers are just gorgeous, for a quick and simple card I just cut paper in two and used both sides, each design works so well with the others. 

I think this is a great card, especially when you are in a hurry and need multiples.

I added a tree for the Perfectly Plaid Stamp set and the sentiment is from the    Greatest Part of Christmas stamp set with is an exclusive host only set.

I hope you like this little card, links to the products are down below if you would like to purchase any of them.

Thank you for stopping by, please enjoy the rest of the hop.



Take care, talk soon


Sue x


Product List

5 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...