Wednesday 11 December 2019

STAMPING AROUND THE WORLD BLOG HOP DECEMBER, 2019



Welcome to the last Blog Hop for 2019, I can't believe this group is almost a year old. 

The Blog Hop evolved after a group of Demonstrators came together to produce a monthly Tutorial Bundle, the purpose being to showcase the stamp set we had used in our design.

I can't tell you how grateful I am to be a part of this group, I have learnt so much and I thank everyone who has helped and guided me. A huge thank you must go to Stefanie Pletscher who has spent so much time not only compiling the Tutorial Bundle but also fixing my formatting mistakes.

My design for December is using the wonderful Sailing Home Cling Stamp Set and you are able to obtain the Tutorial Bundle free with any purchase from my online store or it can be purchased for $20.00, for more details please click here contact me.

Here's a sneak peek.




Now to the card for this Blog Hop, I've used Night of Navy cardstock with Seaside Spray on Crumb Cake, you can't go wrong with the Sailing Home Home Cling Stamp Set, it covers all age ranges for the men in your life.





All the products used in this project can be found below, if you would like to purchase any of them please click the photograph. 

Thank you for stopping by, to follow the hop around and check out the other projects please follow the links and we would be delighted if you could leave some comments.
.


If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

Take care, talk soon


Sue x

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...