Tuesday 17 December 2019

KYLIE'S DEMONSTRATOR TRAINING PROGRAM MONTHLY TEAM BLOG HOP DECEMBER, 2019



You maybe are starting here or coming to me from another blog either way, welcome to my blog.

I can't believe this is our last Blog Hop for 2019.

Something I am very passionate about is the welfare of our veterans and their families. I have done voluntary work for RSL NSW for over 15 years, so I was very excited at OnStage when I saw the new Mini Catalogue cover.

The Peaceful Poppies Suite is just gorgeous and I will be able to incorporate this in my work with RSL NSW. 

Though I have been concentrating on Christmas cards, when I needed a Thank You card I had a play with these beautiful papers.






I hope you like this little card, links to the products are down below if you would like to purchase any of them, but you will have to wait until they go live 3rd January, 2020. Personally I loved the Basic Black with the Poppy Parade, but my husband wasn't keen.

Thank you for stopping by, please enjoy the rest of the hop.




Take care, talk soon


Sue x

Product List





8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! The DSP is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sue. I love the Poppies suite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special way for you to enjoy both things you hold dear! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful poppies Sue! A great thank you card. Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Basic Black makes the Poppy Parade stand out, very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the basic black with the poppies Sue! Great choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...