Saturday 21 December 2019

COME SAIL AWAY MEMORIES AND MORE CARDS

I discovered Pocket Scrapbooking about 7 years ago, it seems a great idea to get photos scrapped quickly. I bought just about every card pack I came across, but I didn't consider for one minute using them to make cards.

Only a few months ago after buying the Come Sail Away Memories and More Card Pack did I use some of them for cardmaking. I was hooked.

The Memories and More Card Packs are perfect for the beginner cardmaker to the avid cardmaker, There is no limit to the beautiful cards that can be made.







Product List
I am offering a share of all the DSP in the catalogue and a separate offer of a share of all the beautiful new ribbons.

Full payment is due 27th December, 2019






If you would like more information or to register for a share please contact me at https://susanallen.stampinup.net/contact_me



Our Stamping Around the World Tutorial Bundle is now ready for December, 2019, it comes in PDF form and  you have two ways of getting hold of it.  It is free if you place an order at my online store or you can purchase it direct from me for $20. Click HERE  to contact me for more information.

Here's a sneak peek, we're very excited, we have a couple of Guest Designer this month.

 

If you would like to receive my weekly Newsletter, please complete the subscription form and as a thank you I will send you a free tutorial to a card project.

What great things are happening with Stampin' Up! ?

Year-End Closeout, until 2nd January 2020 or while stock last, there is even some of the retiring items discounted. Click on image for full details.




You will need to shop early to avoid missing your favourites as supplies are limited and popular items will go fast. By clicking on the image below, you will be re-directed straight too my 24 hour store.






Please use this code with orders under $250.


The new Mini Catalogue will go live 3rd January, 2020, if you live in Australia and don't already have a Stampin' Up ! Demonstrator I would be happy to send you a copy click here to contact me.



















3rd January, 2020 also sees the start of Sale-A-Brations for 2020. You may wonder what is Sale-A-Brations and how do you benefit?.

Customers  earn a FREE exclusive Sale-A-Bration product every time they reach a threshold. Level 1 items are free products earned for every A$90 spent. 

Level 2 items are free products earned for every A$180  spent. 

For example, if you spends A$270 you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item. 

JOINING MY HAPPY INKER'S TEAM - WHY WOULD YOU?

The better question, why wouldn't you? If:

*  You love great products

* You get to choose your Starter Kit, $235 worth of products and pay just 

   $169,  with free shipping. There's no set kit, you choose anything you want, 
   up to $235

* You would like a 20% discount on the products you buy in the future

* You do not have any locked in Contact, there is a minimum quarterly sales 
   required however, if you do not reach this, there are no penalties, you no 
   longer will be eligible to receive the discount. 

* You have no obligation to sell

* You have nothing to lose but lots to gain. Click on the image for further 
   information




Take care, talk soon



Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...