Sunday 13 March 2022

COLOUR COMBO BLOG HOP MARCH 2022


 
I can't believe it is a year since I last took part in a Colour Combo Blog Hop, I'm thrilled to be back.

At first I wasn't sure about this month's colours, Bermuda Bay, Balmy Blue & Soft Sea Foam but I'm very happy with the outcome.

As always I like to keep things simple. 



One of my favourite products in the current January-June Mini Catalogue is the Layering Decorative Masks and the Butterflies were perfect for this. Unfortunately my photography isn't good as it doesn't really show how well these colours go together and how pretty this card turned out.




My measurements are based on A4 cardstock, details of other products used can be found at the end of the blog

  • Basic White Cardstock  5 7/8" x  8 1/4" scored at 4 1/8" (14.9cm x 21cm scored at 10.5cm)

  • Bermuda Bay Cardstock  5 5/8” x  3 7/8” (14.3cm x 9.8cm) 
  • Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 5 3/8" x 3 5/8" (13.6cm x 9.2cm)
I used the fantastic Blending Brushes to colour the Butterfly, 1st layer using Balmy Blue and the overlay in Bermuda Bay with a tad of Wink of Stella on the wings.

If you have any questions contact at  sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com

Now on with the rest of the hop, by clicking the button below you will go straight over to Sonia, the full roll call is beneath.


Take care, stay safe

Sue x



Product List

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Sue, those masks are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love how pretty the blending looks with the masks. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The colours work beautiful with this butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful clean and simple card design. I love the way you have stenciled the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...