Sunday 27 March 2022

SCRAPPY SUNDAY 27TH MARCH, 2022

 Scrappy Sunday comes round very quickly, the card today is a very traditional patchwork scrap, this is exact how I was taught to English Paper Piece loads of hexies joined together, and this also get rid of the smallest scraps.

 


 

My measurements are based on A4 cardstock

  • Cardstock of choice  5 7/8" x  8 1/4" scored at 4 1/8" (14.9cm x 21cm scored at 10.5cm)
  • Basic White Cardstock  3 1/4" x  5 1/4" ” (8.2cm x13.3cm) 

  • Basic White Cardstock  5 5/8” x  3 7/8” (14.3cm x 9.8cm) for inside of card
  • Basic Black Cardstock  3 1/4" x  5 1/4" ” (8.2cm x13.3cm) 
  • Scrap of Basic Black 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" for sentiment
  • Scrap of Basic Black 1//2" x 3 1//4" for band
  • Scraps various colours of cardstock
  • Versamark Ink
  • White Embossing Powder

  • Stamp Set of your choice for the sentiment
  • Beautiful  Shapes Dies
  • Adhesive of your choice (I prefer Tombow Liquid Glue, it seems to work better for me)
  • Dimensionals
  • Embellishments 

 

  1. Die cut multiple small hexies
  2. Arrange and attach on Basic Black piece
  3. Trim down to 3" x 5" (7.6cm x12.7cm)
  4. Attach to Basic White card front
  5. Attach to cardbase
  6. Using Versamark Ink stamp sentiment on the scrap of Basic Black, add white Embossing Power and heat emboss.(I die cut it from the 2" hexagon 
  7. Attach strip of Basic Black across the front
  8. Using Dimensionals, attach sentiment
  9. Add gems

All done, I promise no more patchwork inspired cards for a while. 

If you have any questions contact me at                                  sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com

Take care, stay safe

Sue x


Product List

tyle="font-size: medium;"> 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...