Sunday 20 March 2022

SCRAPPY SUNDAY 20TH MARCH, 2022

 Triangle can be used in patchwork in the same way as hexies so her is another patchwork inspired card, this time using the Stitched Triangle Dies, 

 


My measurements are based on A4 cardstock

  • Cardstock of choice  5 7/8" x  8 1/4" scored at 4 1/8" (14.9cm x 21cm scored at 10.5cm)
  • Contrasting piece of cardstock  5 7/8” x  4 1/8” (14.9cm x 10.5cm) for front of card
  •  Basic White Cardstock  5 5/8” x  3 7/8” (14.3cm x 9.8cm) for inside of card
  • Any scraps of Designer Series Paper (DSP) and cardstock
  • Stitched Triangle Dies
  • Stamp Set of your choice for the sentiment ( I used the Friendly Hello Stamp Set which was a recent Sale-a-bration set)
  • Co-ordinating Ink
  • Adhesive of your choice (I prefer Tombow Liquid Glue, it seems to work better for me)

  • Embellishments

 

  1. Cut 9 x 2" isosceles triangles
  2. Attach to the card front. The easiest way to place the triangles is to start in the middle, 
  3. Trim card front to measure  5 5/8” x  3 7/8” (14.3cm x 9.8cm)
  4. Attach to cardbase
  5. Stamp sentiment
  6. Add gems ( always use an odd number)

I hope that all makes sense, let me know if you have any problems with my instructions.

Hope you like this little card, let me know if you have a go, I’d love to see them

If you have any questions contact me at                                                  sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com

Take care, stay safe

Sue x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...