Sunday 13 March 2022

STAMPING INKSPIRATIONS BLOG HOP MARCH 2022

 




Today's blog hop is focusing on embossing, obviously there are many embossing techniques, dry embossing, heat embossing, using paste but sometimes I like to keep it very simple and and with a stylus just do lines, which is what I have done on my project today.



I need to do some work on my photography, sadly its a little hard to see on this photo, hopefully you can see the embossing better on this one.


I took a strip of cardstock 2" x 5 7/8" (My measurements are based on A4 cardstock) I popped it on my scoring tool and scored every 1/8", very easy but it does add something to the card. Hope you like it.

Please email me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com for full instructions. Details of the products used are below.

Thank you for stopping by, now onto the rest of the hop to be inspired, enjoy.

 

 

Angie McKenzie  ●  Aurélie Fabre  ●  Jill Chapman

Jo Blackman  ●  Leonie Stuart  ●  Tricia Butts

Karen Henderson  ●  Mo Rootes   ●  Jan Musselman

Susan Webster  ●  Sue Allen  ●  Chris Smith

Teri West  ●  Gez Carpenter  ●  Danielle Kassing

Elaine de Montmorency  ●  Terry Hamilton  ●  Vickie Littlewood

Lorraine Tierney  ● Annette Ball  ●  Marieke Bart


Talk care, stay safe


Sue


Product List

11 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a background panel Sue, it looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love adding score lines to my projects, such a simple idea and gives real texture and pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embossed lines add a great touch to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, Sue! Love the embossed lines that you created behind this beautiful sunflower. Thanks for the inspiration and for hopping with us. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a simple idea, but add really interest to your card, which is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good idea ! thank you for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love scored lines on a project! 💕Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple technique but it adds a lot of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card design. I love the way you have added texture to the background with this technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...