Sunday 13 March 2022

INK STAMP SHARE SHOWCASE BLOG HOP MARCH 2022


 

Thank you for joining in this hop with the Ink Stamp Share group, today we are showcasing  projects we are currently working on and hoping to bring you some inspiration.

My project is showcasing one of my favourite stamp sets in the January-June Mini Catalogue is the In the Moment set, it is just so versatile.



The images in this set are suitable for various techniques, colouring, embossing, using as part of a scene, I did a little bit of paper piecing on mine. Paper piecing is a great way to use up scraps.

Please email me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com for full instructions. Details of the products used are below.

Thank you for stopping by, now onto the rest of the hop to be inspired, enjoy

Blog Hop Index

 


Talk soon, stay safe

Sue x






Product List

7 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...