Sunday 3 April 2022

SCRAPPY SUNDAY 3RD APRIL, 2022

 Well, it's Sunday again and time for a scrappy card.

We all know Stampin' Up! have some amazing designs with their papers and many can be fussy cut or have dies that will cut some of the design, my card today uses up the edge pieces that aren't big enough or the right shape to use in the card design but can be used on the inside, almost all scraps can be used somewhere. Here's the card:


My measurements are based on A4 cardstock

  • Basic White Thick Cardstock  5 7/8" x  8 1/4" scored at 4 1/8" (14.9cm x 21cm scored at 10.5cm)
  • Basic Black Cardstock  4" x  5 6/8"  (10cm x 14.6cm)
  • Basic White Cardstock 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"  ( 9.8cm x 14.2cm  )
  • Scraps Real Red Cardstock 
  • Scrap DSP
  • Memento Tuxedo Blank Ink Pad
  • White Embossing Powder
  • Stamp Set of your choice for the sentiment
  • Stitched Triangle Dies 
  • Stampin' Blends, Real Red Combo & Old Olive Combo
  • Adhesive of your choice (I prefer Tombow Liquid Glue, it seems to work better for me)
  • Dimensionals

  1. 2 cut 3 1/4" triangles in both Real Red Cardstock and DSP and 1 each using the 1 3/4" triangle
  2. Leaving a small border, attach DSP triangles to cardstock, trim over hang at the bottom




  3. Using the card above as a guide position and attach the triangles to the Basic White card front
  4.  Stamp Sentiment
  5. Attach to Basic Black card front
  6. Attach to card base
  7. I  used the scraps of DSP from the retired True Love paper





  8. Using Stampin' Blends in Real Red & Old Olive I fussy cut the flowers
  9. The intact flowers I attached to the the front to the card with dimensionals
  10. The part piece I attached inside



I love black & white with a splash of colour, so I was really happy how this turned out. 

If you have any questions contact me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com

Take care, stay safe

Sue x

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...