Saturday 9 April 2022

INK STAMP SHARE BLOG HOP APRIL, 2022


Welcome to this months Showcase Blog Hop with the Ink Stamp Share group. This hop showcases projects we are working on using current Stampin' Up! Projects.

My card today is one I made for a recent class I gave.  

I love paper piecing even though my eyesight isn't the best so it can be challenging. 

My favourite stamp set in the January-June Mini catalogue is the In The Moment Stamp Set which lends itself to this technique.


I was very pleased how this card turned, I did a little masking for the sky and a little water colouring for the grass.

If you have any questions contact me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.

Thank you for stopping by, now onto the rest of the hop to be inspired, enjoy

Blog Hop Index

Take care, stay safe

Sue x 

 
Product List

6 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...