Friday 15 April 2022

STAMPIN' DREAMS BLOG HOP APRIL, 2022 SCRAPS


 Welcome to my small part of this months blog hop.

This months theme is scraps, which is right up my street, which I will explain later.

The cardstock and papers that we have from Stampin' Up! are too gorgeous to throw away  and scraps can be used in so many ways.

My card today is made up of 3/4" strips, we all have those.


Very quick, very easy.

If you have any questions contact me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.

Thank you for stopping by, now onto the rest of the hop to be inspired, enjoy.

Blog Hop Index

As I mentioned earlier, I love scraps and each week I do a Scrappy Sunday blog with instructions on completing a card made up of scraps, so if you would like to have a look at these you can pop onto my blog each Sunday (Aussie time) alternatively follow me on my Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/sueallenstampin as I also posts links there.


Take care, stay safe

Sue x 


Product List

8 comments:

  1. Great card and I love how you mixed up all the DSP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love this pattern! Will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty Card Sue - I adore that paper pack xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Great selection of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Sue, I love that you have used a variety of dsp's x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the card. happy Easter weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! What a super idea to create with scraps! On my list to try! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...