Friday 8 April 2022

CARDSTOCK BLOG HOP

 


It's been quite a while since I blogged with the Crafty Collaborations group and I'm thrilled to be back. As you will already know the theme this months is using  gorgeous cardstock. 

I chose the Sunflower Dies for my card, these with the Celebrate Sunflower stamp are so versatile, I'm very happy that it's being carried over into the 2022-23 Annual Catalogue which goes live 3rd May, 2022.





As always mine is a very simple card, as I wasn't stamping the sunflower I ran the die cuts through the Stampin Cut & Emboss machine using the Painted Texture embossing folder to give some texture, also I added extra colour using the Blending Brushes.

Oh and don't forget the inside 


If you have any questions contact me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.

Thank you for stopping by, now onto the rest of the hop to be inspired, enjoy.

Blog Hop Index

Take care, stay safe

Sue x 

Product List

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, you and I were in the same wavelength in this hop for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, This new follower loves this beautiful card! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cheerful, bright, happy card Sue, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite sets used beautifully! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bright, happy card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...