Saturday 23 April 2022

INK STAMP SHARE BLOG HOP APRIL, 2022




 Welcome to this months Blog Hop with the Ink Stamp Share Group, we have a colour challenge this month.

The colours we were given are Melon Mambo, So Saffron & Granny Apple Green, three colours I find go well with black


For this card I took advantage of using one of my favourite stamp sets Tasteful Touches which is sadly retiring shortly.

I cut a Stitched Rectangle in each of the colours and using the Stamparatus to ensure the feathers were positioned correctly I used Versamark Ink to stamp and then embossed with White Embossing Powder.

I do like the result.

If you have any questions contact me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.

Thank you for stopping by, now onto the rest of the hop to be inspired, enjoy.<!-

Blog Hop Index


Take care, stay safe

Sue x

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...