Sunday 10 April 2022

STAMPING INKSPIRATIONS BLOG HOP APRIL, 2022


 

Welcome to my part of this month's Stamping Inkspirations Blog Hop, our theme this month is Fun Folds.

There are so many to chose from and it had to be simple so I settled for this, unfortunately I have no idea what it is called or where I first saw it. But I thought it suited this little fellow.






Isn't he cute? sadly this set is retiring shortly but I'll be hanging onto it.

If you have any questions contact me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.

Thank you for stopping by, now onto the rest of the hop to be inspired, enjoy


 

 

Angie McKenzie  ●  Tricia Butts  ●  Aurélie Fabre

Karen Egan  ●  Teri West  ●  Gez Carpenter

Susan Webster  ●  Rochelle Laird-Smith   ●  Sue Allen

Jill Chapman  ●  Leonie Stuart  ●  Karen Henderson

Mo Rootes  ●  Rebecca-Jo Unwin  ●  Danielle Kassing

Vickie Littlewood  ●  Marieke Bart  ●  Robbie Susan Chandler

Terry Hamilton  ● Jan Musselman  ●  Kimberley Morris



Take care, stay safe

Sue x 


Product List

7 comments:

  1. Love this take on the gate fold card. That turtle is pretty cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, Sue! The turtle is so cute. Thanks for the sharing!💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. The turtle is so cute!
    I need to try this fun fold - lots of opportunity to show off different DSP/textures. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good card! I love all the modifications you can make from such a fold and this turtle is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Sue, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...