Sunday 10 April 2022

COLOUR COMBO BLOG HOP APRIL, 2022


 

Welcome to this months Colour Combo Blog Hop, I found the colours this month challenging so I can't wait to see what the other taking part will come up with, they are a very talented group.

Why was it challenging? Shaded Spruce, Garden Green & Sahara Sand are the colours, however using the Happy Hedgehogs stamp set I did manage to put something together.



The card base is Very Vanilla Thick which I scored the front at 1.4" intervals to give texture and some interest.



I used the Rectangle Postage Stamp punch after stamping the images, the sentiment is from the Days To Remember stamp set. 

If you have any questions contact me at sueallensimplycraft@bigpond.com.

Thank you for stopping by, now onto the rest of the hop to be inspired, enjoy




Take care, stay safe

Sue x 

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...