Sunday 17 March 2019

CHALLENGES CHALLENGE YOU

Challenges are meant to challenge you, in most cases taking you out of your comfort zone, I took part in one yesterday which was interesting, 

We were challenged to use our Sale-a-brations products! as many as we could get on one card if possible! and we could mix any combo we liked.

Sadly I'm not as creative as some so this is what I came up with:



I didn't over do it, no sentiment so that I can customize it when the time comes but SAB DSP & Stamp set. 

What do you think?

Talk soon

Sue x

  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...