Sunday 24 March 2019

I'M LATE, I'M LATE

The last few weeks have flown by and I am running late for most things especially my Mail it Monday cards. Hopefully this week is catch up.

This Mail it Monday card is actually not mine, it belongs to my gorgeous dog Max, everyone loves Max, he has lots of friends and even has his own Facebook Page.

Two of his furry friends (not on Facebook) have his posts read to them by their Mum, so Max wanted a card to send to Harry and Miss Winnie. He begged so sweetly, this is what i came up with for him to send.



This combines the two current stamp sets that relate to our barking friends, Bella & Friends and Happy Tails, I know in a few weeks we will be told what is and isin't carrying forward into the new catelogue but I will NEVER get rid of or stop using Bella because it was made for my Max. 



Well, I think so.

Talk soon

Sue x

Product List






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...