Tuesday 26 March 2019

DAY ONE KONDOING MY CRAFTROOM

I've started at least, I started with my Designer Series Paper, I Loved It and I Chopped it, for those of you who know Kylie Bertucci, you will be well aware of her Love it Chop it Workshop, if you don't you should. 

The premise behind it is if you love the paper chances are you won't use it, but, if you chop it you will, guillotines and trimmers have been going berserk around the world. Check out the Facebook Page Kylie's Love it Chop it Workshop to see how it works.

At first I wasn't sure, so I thought I would start small just a few sheets, well today I did the lot and now I can fully appreciate the concept and I know I will now used it and then I'll need to buy more .


Just needs sorting into designs and get the card stock out.

Talk soon


Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...