Sunday 3 March 2019

LEARN SOMETHING EVERYDAY

Today I learnt two things, the first I need to experiment with my supplies and two, I really need to learn how to photograph my cards better.

I was very excited when I attended On Stage last April, especially when I saw the Graceful Glass Designer Vellum, so obviously it was one of the first things I ordered. However when it came I totally ruined the first couple of pieces, my eyesight isn't the 100% my colouring wasn't the best and attaching it was awkward, so it got put away.

When my sight problems started, it shattered any self confidence I had, so to me everything was wrong, an old friend said wisely "it may not be perfect but a blind man would love to see it" so thinking this recently I got out the vellum and started using it.

Using up some scraps I came up with this today. it certainly isn't perfect but I quite like the simplicity.




Now to work on my photography.

Don't forget, all the products used can be purchased through my 24 hour shop, see tab above.

Talk soon Sue x

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...