Sunday 31 March 2019

OOPS I'VE DISAPPEARED

I wish I was more au fait with technology.

I recently got a message from Blogger to say that all blogs using Google comments will be reverted back to using Blogger comments, silly me didn't know exactly what that meant, I do now, apparently my profile has disappeared. 

So I will have to start again:

Hi I’m Sue Allen, Stampin’ up! Demonstrator  from Gorokan on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW. I’m married to Graham, no children but we do have a four legged fur baby, Max, a Wheaton Terrier and  feather baby George a Cockatiel , both very cute and very spoilt. 

I've been loving Stampin' Up! products for almost 4 years, became a hobby demonstrator 18 months ago and over the last few months became a full demonstrator to help spread my love and enthusiasm for the products Stampin' Up! has a wonderful family community that I am so happy to be a small part of.

Now to try and add this to the other side of my blog.

Talks soon

Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...