Monday 18 March 2019

SOMETHING TO PONDER

I have been thinking for a while that our reliance on social media is scary, not many have patience these days, they want their information immediately. The recent Facebook problem affected Instagram and Whats App, apparently they had to go to Twitter to get the word out, this just emphasizes the need to cover all bases so I'm updating my contacts, emails etc so that if this impacts on me I can contact my followers via a Newsletter. So to ensure you are kept up to date please complete my Newsletter Subscription form and be added to mailing list. Talk soon Sue xi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them x

STAND ALONE DIES BLOG HOP SEPTEMBER, 2022

Welcome to my small part in the Stand Alone Dies Blog Hop, this was certainly a challenge most die sets I own have a matching stamp set. The...